Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best card for award rental

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Best card for award rental

@red259 wrote:

*bump* I need to make a rental reservation this week, which is why I am curious if I can pay taxes only with a card and still get CDW. 

Calling and asking would get you answers not only faster but more reliable for each of your cards.  You can't point to this thread on myFICO as evidence that you should have been covered by the card's coverage.

Message 11 of 12
red259
Super Contributor

Re: Best card for award rental

@takeshi74 wrote:

@red259 wrote:

*bump* I need to make a rental reservation this week, which is why I am curious if I can pay taxes only with a card and still get CDW. 

Calling and asking would get you answers not only faster but more reliable for each of your cards.  You can't point to this thread on myFICO as evidence that you should have been covered by the card's coverage.

True, or maybe someone has had the same issue and could recommend a specific card to look at vs me calling around to several lenders and having to repeatedly explain to clueless CSR my concerns. I'm just looking for a starting point and then I can confirm with a lender. I figure someone must have had this very issue before.  

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.