Re: Best card for paying cell phone bill

LOL
Message 11 of 14
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I realize its blasphemy around here to not be wild about bonuses but honestly I wont make it anywhere near the spend requirement and I knew that before applying. Getting 5% back on cable, internet and phone + 2% on dining every year is cool enough without the bonus. Smiley Happy But everyones different.

It is worth it even without the signup I agree, but I would want to maximize my earning potential as much as possible!

That would be over $600 in travel points!

Yes with the 60k offer that is true but points are worth more than 1 cent. I value them at around 2.1 cents so if you get the 60k offer then it would be $1260 off the signup bonus alone. Thta is just an average and people value them different and you could get even higher value as well as lower value depending on how you redeem. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@red259 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I realize its blasphemy around here to not be wild about bonuses but honestly I wont make it anywhere near the spend requirement and I knew that before applying. Getting 5% back on cable, internet and phone + 2% on dining every year is cool enough without the bonus. Smiley Happy But everyones different.

It is worth it even without the signup I agree, but I would want to maximize my earning potential as much as possible!

That would be over $600 in travel points!

Yes with the 60k offer that is true but points are worth more than 1 cent. I value them at around 2.1 cents so if you get the 60k offer then it would be $1260 off the signup bonus alone. Thta is just an average and people value them different and you could get even higher value as well as lower value depending on how you redeem. 

I was just going off of what they say on their website, which is that it is worth just over $600 worth of travel. I would most likely redeem them through United and Marriott in the end.

Message 13 of 14
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Unless you have to use marriot I would use ur to Hyatt, much much better value.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.