Valued Member
photobywes

Best card to apply for?

I have had my CreditOne card since march '08 with a CL of $350. When I opened it my fico was much worse than it is now, was around 580, is now around 650. I make $50k per year and have a few derogs still left on my report but I would like to graduate to a "big boy" card, ideally a CL of $2000 or above. Any ideas where I should start applying? I dont want to waste inquiries on dead ends. Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys :smileyhappy:
Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: Best card to apply for?

If you have less than 3 Inq's on your EQ and have at least 660 on EQ you could try for Nordstrom Card. Even if you get the store card  with in 6 months you could get the card upgraded to visa card.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}