Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best card?

tag
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

Best card?

I but essential oils through doTerra, and I don't know which card would be best to maximize my cashback on top of my LRP through the company itself. Cap1 QS? Any ideas?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best card?

My honest suggestion, stop wasting money on oils and incorporate these as foods into your diet instead.  Get a Sallie Mae Mastercard and go to town on groceries Smiley Happy

If you're dead set on buying "essential oils" (btw, there isn't much oil in plants), then the Citi Double Cash or equivalent will give you the best rewards.

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sallie Mae is the best credit card.

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Doterra is an online website that sells oils made from edible plants.  It is NOT a grocery store, and you would very easily go over the $250 grocery cap if it was. 

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Doterra is an online website that sells oils made from edible plants.  It is NOT a grocery store, and you would very easily go over the $250 grocery cap if it was. 

Sallie Mae is still the best card. Ever. 

Message 5 of 16
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My honest suggestion, stop wasting money on oils and incorporate these as foods into your diet instead.  Get a Sallie Mae Mastercard and go to town on groceries Smiley Happy

If you're dead set on buying "essential oils" (btw, there isn't much oil in plants), then the Citi Double Cash or equivalent will give you the best rewards.

Actually, the oils work great and are better than spending money at the doctor's office. I've been using 2 drops of frankincenseessential oil for migraines, and it works better for my migraines than the $50/pill Relpax from my doctor. I also spend close to $500, no joke, on all organic, non-GMO foods from Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and my local co-op. This doesn't take into account the foods I grow myself. Trustmark me, I'm all up on nutrition,  lol. Doterra's breathe blend helps more for my asthma than my rescue inhaler. I prefer more natural solutions vs. pumping needless chemical my body. 

You can find a lot of research has been gone on it by googling any essential oil name and pubmed, i.e. frankincense essential oil and pubmed.

Message 6 of 16
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish! I couldn't get a SM card to save my life, and I have no idea why. I'm gardening for for the  next while to see if that helps. I don't need any cards now anyway, and it can't hurt. 

Message 7 of 16
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That'd be awesome to get 5% on $250 at doTerra. I could hit that limit every month with that number. 

Message 8 of 16
bs1234
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Looks like they take discover, so if you can get Discover IT Miles, you would get 3% off for the first year.

Message 9 of 16
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

@bs1234 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Looks like they take discover, so if you can get Discover IT Miles, you would get 3% off for the first year.

That would be worth leaving the garden. Is it possible to have more than one Discovery card!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.