Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best cash back card!!

tag
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Best cash back card!!

jcb marukai! 3% on all spend after 3k yearly, no limit. Small annual fee. Basically like visa network of Japan. Luckily they made some kind of deal with discover so any discover merchant can use card. Otherwise wouldn't be accepted anywhere in us. Also only available to Hawaii and California residents. http://www.jcbusa.com/card_marukaica.html
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: Best cash back card!!

3% only on all your purchases at any Marukai store. 1% otherwise.

Message 2 of 18
Crashem
Valued Contributor

You aren't looking at the Premium card, but the regular card.  It is 3% on all purchases after 3k in a year.

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

http://www.jcbusa.com/card_marukaica_prem.html

Wow! I'm gardening right now but that really makes me want to app. Unfortunately, I think they tried (and succeeded) to make the ugliest card possible.
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI - They allow more states than it initially seems: California, Connecticut, Illinois, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, Oregon, Washington and Hawaii
Message 5 of 18
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Interesting Special Notice ~ This program is available to California, Nevada, Oregon or Washington residents only.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 6 of 18
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
http://www.jcbusa.com/card_marukaica_prem.html

Wow! I'm gardening right now but that really makes me want to app. Unfortunately, I think they tried (and succeeded) to make the ugliest card possible.

As if the response from the person at the counter (What the **** is this JCB thing?) wouldn't be enough.   LOL

I kid though, I use my NFCU CashRewards card for everything...everyone seems to think the green is ugly as sin but I don't mind.  The rewards are what matter!  3% above $3000/year in purchases is pretty darn good!

Message 7 of 18
Crashem
Valued Contributor

3% isn't ugly.  Just buy some tape with your extra earnings.

Message 8 of 18
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

I'll take the Amex Zync please. I'm confused looking @ that card. 3% cash back. I'll take it. What catagories? I can spend that in 5 mins. Just saying.

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brian_Trying_700 wrote:

@I'll take the Amex Zync please. I'm confused looking @ that card.

Most of the Zync packs are not worth the cost for most cardholders and MR Express points are terrible. Zync doesn't come close to 3% cash back.
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.