Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best cash back rewards card?

tag
illcrew3
Regular Contributor

Best cash back rewards card?

What cards give the best cash back bonuses with the minimum shennanigans to go along with it? I have a personal card I use for work expenses that can average 4000-7000 a month (always PIF). I just want to reap the benefits if someone could point me in the right direction.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Best cash back rewards card?

Chase Freedom Plus = 3% cash back in top 6 categories and if you let cash back build to $200 you get a bonus $50.
Message 2 of 6
illcrew3
Regular Contributor

thanks ill look into it!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

schwab card (2% flat) maybe better if you are using for buisness purpose which may not fit into a freedom category
Message 4 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

PenFed (Pentagon Federal Credit Union) Plat Plus Visa.

5% on pay-at-the-pump gas
2% on non-superstore groceries
1.25% on everything else

credited monthly, automatically, on your statement

Tough to get: pulls EQ, hates debt, hates recent/ new apps. Very conservative; awesome service; generous CLI's.

Despite the name, anyone can join.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 6
karbon86
Valued Member

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
PenFed (Pentagon Federal Credit Union) Plat Plus Visa.

5% on pay-at-the-pump gas
2% on non-superstore groceries
1.25% on everything else

credited monthly, automatically, on your statement

Tough to get: pulls EQ, hates debt, hates recent/ new apps. Very conservative; awesome service; generous CLI's.

Despite the name, anyone can join.

+1  This is my primary card.  I use to use my Amex Blue cash but with the recent events from Amex I don't want to risk not getting my rebate like the lady who had her account closed before she got her $200+ rebate.  I just got mine for the year so it's all PenFed from now on.  Great Service and I make more money now with the cashback starting at the first $.

Message Edited by karbon86 on 03-10-2009 02:08 PM
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.