Regular Contributor

Best cash back rewards card?

What cards give the best cash back bonuses with the minimum shennanigans to go along with it? I have a personal card I use for work expenses that can average 4000-7000 a month (always PIF). I just want to reap the benefits if someone could point me in the right direction.
Epic Contributor

Re: Best cash back rewards card?

Chase Freedom Plus = 3% cash back in top 6 categories and if you let cash back build to $200 you get a bonus $50.
Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Regular Contributor

thanks ill look into it!
Established Member

schwab card (2% flat) maybe better if you are using for buisness purpose which may not fit into a freedom category
Moderator Emerita

PenFed (Pentagon Federal Credit Union) Plat Plus Visa.

5% on pay-at-the-pump gas
2% on non-superstore groceries
1.25% on everything else

credited monthly, automatically, on your statement

Tough to get: pulls EQ, hates debt, hates recent/ new apps. Very conservative; awesome service; generous CLI's.

Despite the name, anyone can join.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Valued Member

[ Edited ]

haulingthescoreup wrote:
PenFed (Pentagon Federal Credit Union) Plat Plus Visa.

5% on pay-at-the-pump gas
2% on non-superstore groceries
1.25% on everything else

credited monthly, automatically, on your statement

Tough to get: pulls EQ, hates debt, hates recent/ new apps. Very conservative; awesome service; generous CLI's.

Despite the name, anyone can join.

+1  This is my primary card.  I use to use my Amex Blue cash but with the recent events from Amex I don't want to risk not getting my rebate like the lady who had her account closed before she got her $200+ rebate.  I just got mine for the year so it's all PenFed from now on.  Great Service and I make more money now with the cashback starting at the first $.

Message Edited by karbon86 on 03-10-2009 02:08 PM
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.