cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best course of action to get Cap 1 Quicksilver

Member

Best course of action to get Cap 1 Quicksilver

I currently have a Cap 1 Platinum with a 1k limit.  I was wondering what I should do to get that changed to a Quicksilver.  Any thoughts other than just calling the number and begging? 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES
Super Contributor

Re: Best course of action to get Cap 1 Quicksilver


CinReds wrote:

I currently have a Cap 1 Platinum with a 1k limit.  I was wondering what I should do to get that changed to a Quicksilver.  Any thoughts other than just calling the number and begging? 


Secure message or facebook message 

Good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 11
Member

Re: Best course of action to get Cap 1 Quicksilver


myjourney wrote:

CinReds wrote:

I currently have a Cap 1 Platinum with a 1k limit.  I was wondering what I should do to get that changed to a Quicksilver.  Any thoughts other than just calling the number and begging? 


Secure message or facebook message 

Good luck


Secure message - would that be through my page on the website? 

Message 3 of 11
Super Contributor

Re: Best course of action to get Cap 1 Quicksilver


CinReds wrote:

myjourney wrote:

CinReds wrote:

I currently have a Cap 1 Platinum with a 1k limit.  I was wondering what I should do to get that changed to a Quicksilver.  Any thoughts other than just calling the number and begging? 


Secure message or facebook message 

Good luck


Secure message - would that be through my page on the website? 


Yes or do the online chat

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 11
Member

Re: Best course of action to get Cap 1 Quicksilver

I found it, but I just asked for a CLI last month and got it.  Should I wait? 

Message 5 of 11
Super Contributor

Re: Best course of action to get Cap 1 Quicksilver


CinReds wrote:

I found it, but I just asked for a CLI last month and got it.  Should I wait? 


No you can ask its just a PC and no pull is required at all

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 11
Member

Re: Best course of action to get Cap 1 Quicksilver

Balbo: William, we appreciate your interest and continued business. We are working to provide the best products to our customers and may have options available in the future. Unfortunately, your account cannot be converted at this time but you're welcome to apply for a new card product.
you: What was the reason?
Balbo: I am sorry we do not have  that information. However, Capital One periodically review the accounts to ensure the best offers given to the customer.
Balbo: If you are approved in this review you can see it on your monthly billing statement.
you: Thank you
Message 7 of 11
Super Contributor

Re: Best course of action to get Cap 1 Quicksilver


CinReds wrote:
Balbo: William, we appreciate your interest and continued business. We are working to provide the best products to our customers and may have options available in the future. Unfortunately, your account cannot be converted at this time but you're welcome to apply for a new card product.
you: What was the reason?
Balbo: I am sorry we do not have  that information. However, Capital One periodically review the accounts to ensure the best offers given to the customer.
Balbo: If you are approved in this review you can see it on your monthly billing statement.
you: Thank you

Send a secure message ...that was online chat I assume?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 11
Member

Re: Best course of action to get Cap 1 Quicksilver

COrrect, it was an online chat. 

Message 9 of 11
Super Contributor

Re: Best course of action to get Cap 1 Quicksilver


CinReds wrote:

COrrect, it was an online chat. 


sending you a PM

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 10 of 11