Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best credt cards to apply for with scores between 680-700

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best credt cards to apply for with scores between 680-700

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well.  I and my wife have been working on our credit and our scores are between 680-700 we want to start applying for credit cards what are some of the best cards we can apply for with around a 3-5k limit ?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best credt cards to apply for with scores between 680-700

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, I hope everyone is doing well.  I and my wife have been working on our credit and our scores are between 680-700 we want to start applying for credit cards what are some of the best cards we can apply for with around a 3-5k limit ?

What's in my sig.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Def Chase Freedom, Discover It, CSP

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What's in my sig.

Mr. Nixon, am I right there are many other factors involved.  I have good scores but less than half of your cards.  Applied for AMEX everyday and turned down.  Please let me know as I am still confused about all credit card variables.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely agree about Chase Freedom and CSP. Discover is a strange bird and can totally chince people on their limits unexpectedly even with scores as high as yours, but if you like the rewards structure, go ahead.

With the Sallie Mae MC from Barclays, you'll probably get a $2500 plus limit with your scores.

If you are prequalified for the Venture on Capital One's website (and can afford the triple pull), the Venture is a wonderful choice with some really high limits being given. With your scores, I'm predicting at least a $10000 approval, as long as your baddies aren't recent.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex also seems to approve lots of applications in that range as well for the Everyday and Blue Cash Everyday cards. If you don't wanna go with Chase, who can be unpredictable with limits at times it seems, Amex is always a good way to go. Although there's that thread about the backdating stopping, they are both solid cards for gas and groceries as well as helping utilization by trying for the 3x limit increase. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.