Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best jewellery store credit bonus right now

tag
codesingh
Regular Contributor

Best jewellery store credit bonus right now

Hey all...I am need to buy some jewellery for the season(you know why... Smiley Happy supposed to be secret) I have seen macy's so far but want to find out most all other store options. I am interested in the best deal on opening bonus on their credit card.

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Best jewellery store credit bonus right now

Kay is easy credit and 12+ months 0% but they usually require 20% down or something which I always find weird.

Macy's does the major purchase account that has the 0% and if you catch the right sale they often offer additional 10-20% for using Macy's and a 20-40% sale on weekend.

Message 2 of 3
codesingh
Regular Contributor

Re: Best jewellery store credit bonus right now

@Creditaddict wrote:

Kay is easy credit and 12+ months 0% but they usually require 20% down or something which I always find weird.

Macy's does the major purchase account that has the 0% and if you catch the right sale they often offer additional 10-20% for using Macy's and a 20-40% sale on weekend.

Yeaph...Macy's is also doing additional 20%(or upto $100 credit) when you open a new credit with them. So that's really cool. In addition to that they will give another 10% if you sign up for "share programg...". Sofar Macy's looks really good since all those %s look good because i will be spending about a grand so 10% = $100 and 20%=$200 savings...I've been just wondering if other jewellery stores would have matching or better deals??

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.