Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best mastercard available???

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Best mastercard available???

I might add. After bellyaching to C1 EO over their GM Card product to clear my conscience from that assault of a start limit, you can also call the World Elite MC reps and request a Hard Copy package outlining all those specific (Elite) benefits for you. Something that doesn't come along with the C1 GM card.
Message 11 of 15
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

I know it's not World Elite, but the Sallie Mae World MC has some good rewards on gas, groceries, and Amazon, but it is kind of low for some people.

I also know Citi converts some of their MasterCards over to World Elites, but I'm not entirely sure how that works.
Message 12 of 15
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Why not Barclays Sallie Mae ?  (Why World Elite if you are not going to use it - a regular will do the same at non useSmiley Surprised)

Message 13 of 15
newUser0
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:
IMO an easy World Elite MasterCard to get is the GM Capital One. Easy first approval + 1 HP Equifax + 600 candy cane limit.

+1

Best suggestion.

Message 14 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I make mention specifically of C1's GM WEMC mainly as a measure stick for those who wish one pretty easy to get as a new customer.

My current stats IMO don't exactly support an expected starting limit of any real magnitude but also isn't so unfavorable as to draw a candy lime limit either. Especially when 2 brand new retail catalog cards are comfortably much higher.

A more seasoned thick file surely would attract a more sensible Cl.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.