Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best mastercard available???

tag
minhasandrew
Established Member

Best mastercard available???

What is the best mastercard or preferably world mastercard available? Or some of the best mastercards available rather?

Chase Freedom 1K, Chase Sapphire (non preferred) 5K, Chase Sapphire Preferred 5K, AMEX Gold Premier NPSL, AMEX Blue Cash 2600, Capital One Journey 1K.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Best mastercard available???

@minhasandrew wrote:

What is the best mastercard or preferably world mastercard available? Or some of the best mastercards available rather?

what do you define as best?
World Elite Mastercard?

Or rewards? Or perks?

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 15
minhasandrew
Established Member

World elite mc because i'm not really going to use it but I just would like to have one so that I can use a mc if visa or amex isnt accepted (yes there are still places aka sams club, my school online to pay tuition). But perks and rewards are a plus 

Chase Freedom 1K, Chase Sapphire (non preferred) 5K, Chase Sapphire Preferred 5K, AMEX Gold Premier NPSL, AMEX Blue Cash 2600, Capital One Journey 1K.
Message 3 of 15
enharu
Super Contributor

@minhasandrew wrote:

World elite mc because i'm not really going to use it but I just would like to have one so that I can use a mc if visa or amex isnt accepted (yes there are still places aka sams club, my school online to pay tuition). But perks and rewards are a plus 

there's no such thing as "best card".

Since you're not really going to use it, I would recommend you try to find a world / world elite MC that has no annual fee.

The saks world elite mastercard has no AF for example. There's probably others, but I can't think of any at the top of my head right now.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

IMO an easy World Elite MasterCard to get is the GM Capital One. Easy first approval + 1 HP Equifax + 600 candy cane limit.
Message 5 of 15
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:
IMO an easy World Elite MasterCard to get is the GM Capital One. Easy first approval + 1 HP Equifax + 600 candy cane limit.

LOL yup, if you just want a WEMC and dont plan on using it much this is perfect for you!

Message 6 of 15
minhasandrew
Established Member

LOL $600 CL i'd rather pay cash and lose rewards. They'd be treating me like discover 

Message 7 of 15
cottoncrown
Frequent Contributor

The chase amtrak card is pretty good for no annual fee. Free companion pass and 12000 points as a sign up. The points can be used for hotel or some gift cards if you don't ride amtrak. It's a world mastercard.
Message 8 of 15
Longroad
Established Contributor

Barclaycards Arrival. They have an AF and NAF version 

Message 9 of 15
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

@minhasandrew wrote:

I'm pretty sure this the GM card is a guarantee WEMC, you wont find that anywhere else! And like you said you only wanted it for the perks.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.