Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best method to keep cards active?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best method to keep cards active?

yeah it makes sense but i guess my style is far more conservative. good luck in your new cards though.
Message 11 of 42
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
yeah it makes sense but i guess my style is far more conservative. good luck in your new cards though.

Thank you and glad my explanation workedSmiley Happy.  Time for another drink!

Message 12 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

about to start that myself. it makes reading some of these posts from people easier lol
Message 13 of 42
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
about to start that myself. it makes reading some of these posts from people easier lol

yes X...including your Kays Jewelers posts, that you only keep the card around for the "occasional" gift for your GF! lol Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

what was wrong with the kay jeweler's post? i didn't ask anyone what to do with the card. i already know what to do with it.
Message 15 of 42
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Time we all get smashed together.. Who is game?  No drapping though kids!  About to open another bear and break out the patron.

Message 16 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

i am sure you won't have time to open patron if you are planning on opening a bear but do tell us how that goes.

additionally, i have drapped enough this year. DONE!
Message 17 of 42
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
i am sure you won't have time to open patron if you are planning on opening a bear but do tell us how that goes.

Hmmm just did a shot of Patron while in the kitchen and got myself a beer.. Worked out quite wellSmiley Happy

Message 18 of 42
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

LMAO!!!!!!  hahahahah....  

CC...you mean Beer??  lol!!!

Message 19 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Citi Simplicity card has a $3.59 charge on it.  Has a $4,800 credit limit.  I think some of these banks hate me when I barely spend on their cards.  I use Ebates to login to Overstock then buy a cheap pair of cuff links and get cash back on my EBates checks.  I recently closed Brylane Home and will close HSN soon simply because I bought every utensil they sell just trying to keep the cards open.  If it is co-branded with a major credit card then use EBates to shop for some small item, get cash back and keep the card alive.

Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.