08-19-2012 02:29 PM
I've had my CSP since April but have put around $6000 thru it and PIF each statement balance. I would like to get it to $10,000. My other chase card is freedom with $6000!limit. CSP has $5000. The freedom is about $1800 balance now as I took advantage of 0%. I could pay off but don't really want too. Should I wait til next month to call and ask for CLI on CSP? When I do call should I call exec or reg back door?
08-19-2012 02:48 PM
I would wait only after 6 months of having the card to ask for a CLI. With Chase, more than likely it will be a HP, so don't waste one right now!
08-19-2012 05:29 PM
Chase was a HP for a cli increase for my case.
08-19-2012 06:29 PM
I got my CSP and Freedom in February and have put several thousand dollars through them since. The other day, right arounf the 6 month point they auto CLI'd me from 5k and 6k respectively to 8k each. Maybe they'll show you some luv!
08-19-2012 07:57 PM
did you cli with freedom? or was it always that good?
hard pull? auto cli?
|Current: Discover Fico 701 10/14 Walmart Fico 689 9/14|
Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 3 TU 0 EX 0 | Most Recent: 09/26/2014
|Amex Zync(Unicorn) |
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
08-19-2012 10:04 PM
Is your Freedom the visa signature version? If not you ciuld prob call the exec iffice & have them transfer part of the freedom limit to your CSP (unless you are planning on putting a lot of charges on the freedom b/c of the zero apr.) Not exactly what you want but you woudn't take a HP for it.
myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.>> About myFICO