cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to ask for a CLI from FNBO?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best way to ask for a CLI from FNBO?

That would be so wrong if they closed your account just for asking about a CLI...I could see if you missed a payment or were ALWAYS maxed out but for asking for a CLI? I can not wait until my secured card reports for a full 24 months then I am closing this bad boy out. I have heard way to many bad things about FNBO. 

Message 11 of 13
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

What bad things have you heard? I hope you aren't basing your decision strictly on other people's experiences. I haven't had any issues with FNBO.
Message 12 of 13
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

I called FNBO at my 5 month mark to let them know of an upcoming large charge. While on the phone I asked the rep if there was an offer available for a CLI. There wasn't at the time and he asked if I wanted for them to do a hard pull for a CLI. I declined and on my 6th statement I got a 1.3k auto CLI. The reps have been friendly and knowledgeable every time I have called them 

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.