Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BestBuy RZMC CLI via a backdoor number

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

BestBuy RZMC CLI via a backdoor number

There was a thread that mention some sort of backdoor number for a cli # 1-866-551-0258 not the number on the back of the bbrzmc.  I called using that number this evening the rep was very polite and I recieved a 1,000 cli soft pull cl now at 5,000 (at first the rep stated/requesting it may be a hard pull I then told her I will decline the request if it is hard, she then mention she would not go further with a manual review if the computer came back with a denial).  I would say anyone requesting a cli call this number not the one on the back of the card 6 months ago I used on line method and it was a hard pull with a DENIAL called for a recon only granted 500.00. Good Luck

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditResuscitation
Contributor

Re: BestBuy RZMC CLI via a backdoor number

Wow, thanks! I just got approved for one. How long should I wait before calling?

Starting Score: 546
Current Score: 460
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
tray
Valued Contributor

@CreditResuscitation wrote:

Wow, thanks! I just got approved for one. How long should I wait before calling?

I believe with bbrzmc you can request a cli every six months

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 5
CreditResuscitation
Contributor

Ok. I just got it so I'm going to use it for six months then call you number you posted. Thanks again!!!

Starting Score: 546
Current Score: 460
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Braydon
New Contributor

I just got off the phone with them today and a nice floor supervisor told me no CLI before 1 year. Had the card since Nov last year $300CL and $39.00 annual fee. I think I'm going to have to let these folks have their card back. My AMX, Citi.Chase,Discover all show me love but not these guys.

FICO TU 737 6-5-12 FICO EX 704 6-13-12  FAKO EX 737

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.