Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BestBuy Store or Mastercard?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BestBuy Store or Mastercard?

When I got my BB store card it had a 8002 CL I never had a CL with 2 dollars on the end so the CSR explained to me what the represented. I suppose some card holders are offerd this at time of applying only and is good for 14 days only this simply means that your purchasing power is doubled if you choose to use it in the first 14 days from the day the card was opened. The CSR told me they offer this in two CL 8002- 10002 at any rate I did not use the offer albeit was a great option. I must have not noticed the box you can check so that they would app you for the BB rewards MC I thought the application was just for the BB store card.I do agree there seems to be some secrecy in the way they do the credit apps over @ Best Buy. thanks Credit 08
Message 11 of 13
doedoe
New Contributor

Well I applied online. I applied for the RewardZone Mastercard.
Maybe I can call them and apply for the store card also? Think?

Message Edited by doedoe on 05-26-2008 04:41 PM
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it would be okay to call them up ask them if there is a waiting period between applications being that you recently got a card from them. some creditors will make you sit out for 60 days between appings hopefully this will help. GL to ya.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.