Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bestbuy Rz MC AF

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Bestbuy Rz MC AF

Called HSBC and asked them to cancel the account as I do not want to pay $59 in AF. They waived the AF as a one time courtesy and asked me to keep the card, so I agreed to keep the card one more year. They are not willing to give a cli on the card.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Weird, am I the only one that they gave a usable CL to? Mine is $2500 on the Platnium card (no AF) that I just got a few months back. I use it lightly for places that won't take my Amex Gold, and PIF every month (but my last payment was all of $20 and that's PIF Smiley Very Happy)

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Weird, am I the only one that they gave a usable CL to? Mine is $2500 on the Platnium card (no AF) that I just got a few months back. I use it lightly for places that won't take my Amex Gold, and PIF every month (but my last payment was all of $20 and that's PIF Smiley Very Happy)

Not at all.  I have a $4000 CL on my platinum no AF card.

Message 13 of 16
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

There might be few exceptions but most of the bbrz cards are issued at $300 CL and $59 AF.

Message 14 of 16
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

i know the feeling. it seems that in order to move up with hsbc, you have to attempt to cancel, as well as canceling and reapplying.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 15 of 16
mahendra82
Contributor

I got the BBRZMC last year, and they stared me at $500 w/ no AF. I still have not received any CLI! I'm tempted to call them, but I'm afraid I'd be wasting my time. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.