Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better Chance

tag
MzKoli
Contributor

Better Chance

So I'd like a no AF card with a great bal transfer offer. I've narrowed it down to the Chase Slate possibly Freedom or Discover IT. The Slate is offering 15 months with 0% no trans fee and the IT is 18 months 3% fee. I'll only be transferring a total of about $1,500 @ 3% that's ~ $50 so no big deal. Anyway I already have  Walmart Discover 6.5k  and BOA MC 5k , GECRB Ashley Furniture store card 5k & Kohl's 1k.

MY TU08 is 763 not sure of the others but I think they are in the ballpark(they were 1 yr ago from a lender pull).

Anyway, there's the history so which card do I have a better chance of getting at least a 5k CL? I don't want the new card to have over 30% util and don't want to waste a HP for a measley 2k or so. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Better Chance

Chase is great with recons!

I like my Freedom! I get 5% cash back and 0% interest!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 2 of 3
MzKoli
Contributor

Re: Better Chance

I ended up applying for both and got approved!

Chase Slate Visa 6k  Smiley Very Happy

Discover IT 4.5k  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.