cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware NFCU pull EX! (if you have froze your Eq/TU cr)

tag
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

Beware NFCU pull EX! (if you have froze your Eq/TU cr)

I decided to hit the CLI button yesterday and knew that there was no real way of knowing whether it would be a SP or HP, Im in gardening mode so to be safe I decided to freeze both my TU and EQ as I knew those two are the ones they always pull . However, to my surprise this morning I see they pulled EX!! Just thought you all should know.  I was leaving my EX free from INQ as I was in gardening mode Smiley Sad now I will have to wait a few more months for that to age Smiley Sad 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: Beware NFCU pull EX! (if you have froze your Eq/TU cr)

NFCU is always a HP.  

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 2 of 4
CS800
Super Contributor

NFCU = HP happy

Message 3 of 4
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

Yes I know they are HP happy, but got a cli last week on my other card with just a SP. I didn't know they pull EX though, and would have been happy with a decline sine my other two reports were frozen. I hope I at least get the cli now on this card since I took a sneaky hit.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.