Frequent Contributor
Happychap

Beware NFCU pull EX! (if you have froze your Eq/TU cr)

I decided to hit the CLI button yesterday and knew that there was no real way of knowing whether it would be a SP or HP, Im in gardening mode so to be safe I decided to freeze both my TU and EQ as I knew those two are the ones they always pull . However, to my surprise this morning I see they pulled EX!! Just thought you all should know.  I was leaving my EX free from INQ as I was in gardening mode :smileysad: now I will have to wait a few more months for that to age :smileysad: 

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
DaveSignal

Re: Beware NFCU pull EX! (if you have froze your Eq/TU cr)

NFCU is always a HP.  

EQ:701 TU:745 EX:694
Barclays Arrival $6.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - CSP $5k - Amex ED $19.5k
Super Contributor
CS800

NFCU = HP happy

Frequent Contributor
Happychap

Yes I know they are HP happy, but got a cli last week on my other card with just a SP. I didn't know they pull EX though, and would have been happy with a decline sine my other two reports were frozen. I hope I at least get the cli now on this card since I took a sneaky hit.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+