cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Beavers & Little Beavers: Adding an AU

tag
YanYan

Big Beavers & Little Beavers: Adding an AU

I'm pretty impressed with just how nice the folks at OCCU are. Anyhow, I called to ask about adding an AU since I couldn't see how to do it online. What I discovered is interesting: you can add an AU and assign them their own credit limit as a percentage of your overall limit. That seems like a great feature.

Aside from American Express, are there other banks that have a feature like that?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Big Beavers & Little Beavers: Adding an AU

@YanYan wrote:
I'm pretty impressed with just how nice the folks at OCCU are. Anyhow, I called to ask about adding an AU since I couldn't see how to do it online. What I discovered is interesting: you can add an AU and assign them their own credit limit as a percentage of your overall limit. That seems like a great feature.

Aside from American Express, are there other banks that have a feature like that?

can it be up to the total credit line or is it like the stupid Wells Fargo Business accounts that you have to actually choose a limit and it then takes that much away from the other cards!

Message 2 of 5
YanYan

Sorry, I didn't think to ask. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 5
kromerok
Established Member

Did you ask if they report AUs?

Message 4 of 5
YanYan

Unfortunately I was so surprised at how they allow individualized credit limit adjustment for AUs it didn't occur to me to ask more. They did tell me that to add an AU they require their SSN so, perhaps, that means they're reported.

Tomorrow or the day after DH's card will arrive and when we call to activate it I will ask more about AUs. And about PCing and CL reallocation.

Still thinking of apping, Creditaddict. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.