YanYan

Big Beavers & Little Beavers: Adding an AU

I'm pretty impressed with just how nice the folks at OCCU are. Anyhow, I called to ask about adding an AU since I couldn't see how to do it online. What I discovered is interesting: you can add an AU and assign them their own credit limit as a percentage of your overall limit. That seems like a great feature.

Aside from American Express, are there other banks that have a feature like that?
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Big Beavers & Little Beavers: Adding an AU

YanYan wrote:
I'm pretty impressed with just how nice the folks at OCCU are. Anyhow, I called to ask about adding an AU since I couldn't see how to do it online. What I discovered is interesting: you can add an AU and assign them their own credit limit as a percentage of your overall limit. That seems like a great feature.

Aside from American Express, are there other banks that have a feature like that?

can it be up to the total credit line or is it like the stupid Wells Fargo Business accounts that you have to actually choose a limit and it then takes that much away from the other cards!

Fico Scores: EQ- 653 Cap1., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
65 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
YanYan

Sorry, I didn't think to ask. :smileysad:
Established Member
kromerok

Did you ask if they report AUs?

YanYan

Unfortunately I was so surprised at how they allow individualized credit limit adjustment for AUs it didn't occur to me to ask more. They did tell me that to add an AU they require their SSN so, perhaps, that means they're reported.

Tomorrow or the day after DH's card will arrive and when we call to activate it I will ask more about AUs. And about PCing and CL reallocation.

Still thinking of apping, Creditaddict. :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}