Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Lots - Comenity

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big Lots - Comenity

Applied in-store and got an initial line of $1250. 

I just tried to use the automated system to get a CLI to 2500 because I actually WANT to use the "12 months no interest if paid in full" thing they're offering, and was denied the CLI. So, I told the automated system to send me to account services (had to say it 2x) and explained what I wanted to do and she said that the automated CLI requests ARE soft pulls but the likelihood of getting ANY CLI right now is nil because their system prefers you to have 6 months with them before trying. She did welcome me to try for a smaller CLI, and that's when this small exchange took place:

Me: "will the request thru the automated system result in a hard pull?"

Agent: "soft"

Me" awesome, thank you".

LOL.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Big Lots - Comenity

i didnt know big lots had a card! usually comenity increases are a soft pull but it can be a YMMV type of thing. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted the card last week I was in the store shopping...checked my Amex offers used that instead for the purchase I did and for the bed I wanted I found it on Wayfair cheaper and Overstock...Check there they comenity too..I think both have a similar 0% interest offer.

Message 3 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I didn't know they had a card either. It seems like there are cards for almost anything now.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.