cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me Later App Question

tag
kyled

Bill Me Later App Question

I'm thinking of using Bill Me Later for an Ebay purchase instead of my checking account or a credit card.  My question is will there be a hard inquiry if the app is only asking for my last 4 digits and birthday?

MyFicos Ex 628 Eq 608 Tu 644
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Re: Bill Me Later App Question

Sounds like a SP, not sure, I opened an account in Nov '12, they did a HP through EQ

Maybe they are doing pre-approvals now, that's what they sould all do and save the HP if not

approved, IMO

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 2 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 6
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

I forgot to mention that they do alot of 30,60,90 day intrest free promos on purchasesSmiley Wink

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 4 of 6
colindidit
Established Contributor

Hard pull on EX
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@kyled wrote:

I'm thinking of using Bill Me Later for an Ebay purchase instead of my checking account or a credit card.  My question is will there be a hard inquiry if the app is only asking for my last 4 digits and birthday?

HP to apply but all future uses will look exact same way but will always be SP or use SP on file they take monthly... No more HP's!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.