Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me Later Approvals lately?

tag
Anf_dude
Contributor

Re: Bill Me Later Approvals lately?

Sooooo… I Gave In And accepted The Email.

500cl Smiley Sad
Message 21 of 84
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

I Love my BML account..for the following ... I have a 4.1K limit

* Hidden TL...Its Nice to be able to finance a large Purchase.. i.e. Apple Store 3 iPhone 5s ...and not have it Report and ding your UTL.
* 6 Mos. NP/NI....Ive gone 3 months without making payment then pay off balance in full @ 0%...I almost feel like Im cheating.
*.Quick Cash Advances with no Interest....trick is you need 2 Paypal accounts link BML to one have PP Debit card on the other and you can send yourself cash when you need it..and with the Debit card you have immediate access to the cash (sending it to a bank account takes 2 bus day). I've sent myself 300$ cash and paid it back by Due date...it was a 0% Cash Advance...you still have to pay Paypal the The 3% fee but i just brush that off as cost to doing business.

BML is a treasure for those that know how to use it to their Advantage.
Message 22 of 84
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anf_dude wrote:
Sooooo… I Gave In And accepted The Email.

500cl Smiley Sad

Awesome CL!

Message 23 of 84
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Blackbeauty212 wrote:

* Hidden TL...Its Nice to be able to finance a large Purchase.. i.e. Apple Store 3 iPhone 5s ...and not have it Report and ding your UTL.
@* 6 Mos. NP/NI....Ive gone 3 months without making payment then pay off balance in full @ 0%...I almost feel like Im cheating.
*.Quick Cash Advances with no Interest....trick is you need 2 Paypal accounts link BML to one have PP Debit card on the other and you can send yourself cash when you need it..and with the Debit card you have immediate access to the cash (sending it to a bank account takes 2 bus day). I've sent myself 300$ cash and paid it back by Due date...it was a 0% Cash Advance...you still have to pay Paypal the The 3% fee but i just brush that off as cost to doing business.

So BML appears to be a good overall TL for a lot of folks who want this as an alternative or 2nd financing mechanism.  Can you clarify how does having the 2nd PayPal account would be a good benefit - I was under the impression that if you have an existing PayPal product (PayPal MC, eBay MC or PayPal SC) that you could only have 1 account per product?  So, wouldn't the 2nd PayPal account raise some flags since the individual's information is the exactly the same (name, SS#, address) for both PayPal accounts - other than mabe email information being different?  Just curious, since I only have one and never saw the need to have or manage a 2nd PayPal account.

Message 24 of 84
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

I am curious...how can the payments be made...by credit card or only from the bank account? ...I am trying to find out if it would make sense from the point of rewards....yes I know I am a rewards junkie..Smiley Sad
Could not find out but I am sure BML account holders can lift this mystery...and sorry for hijacking this thread.
Message 25 of 84
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Blackbeauty212 wrote:

@* 6 Mos. NP/NI....Ive gone 3 months without making payment then pay off balance in full @ 0%...I almost feel like Im cheating.

So BML appears to be a good overall TL for a lot of folks who want this as an alternative or 2nd financing mechanism.  Can you clarify how does having the 2nd PayPal account would be a good benefit - I was under the impression that if you have an existing PayPal product (PayPal MC, eBay MC or PayPal SC) that you could only have 1 account per product?  So, wouldn't the 2nd PayPal account raise some flags since the individual's information is the exactly the same (name, SS#, address) for both PayPal accounts - other than mabe email information being different?  Just curious, since I only have one and never saw the need to have or manage a 2nd PayPal account.

You CAN have multiple Pay Pal accounts (all the same personal information) just need to use different email addys.  I have all 3 PP products... Smart Connect, BML, and the PPEXMC, all 3 are on different PP accounts. My PPDebit Card is linked to the same account as my Smart Connect so that it also functions as a Credit Card.

I send myself Cash from the PP account that has BML to the PP account with the Debit Card, once the payment completes (Instant transaction) I hit the ATM with the Debit Card and withdrawl the cash by selecting Checking. 

FYI - you CANNOT take BML cash advance by having the Debit Card on the PP account with BML, it only allows you SEND cash to another PP account as a Cash Advance.  

Message 26 of 84
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@ blackbeauty212
oh...that is an interesting combination! Smiley Happy
Message 27 of 84
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@lg8302ch wrote:
@ blackbeauty212
oh...that is an interesting combination! Smiley Happy

+2

This defintely solves the PayPal account mystery Blackbeauty212.  Thanks for clarifying/sharing.  I assumed 2 was the limit, but obviously you have 3 PayPal products!  Good info indeed Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 84
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 29 of 84
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:
I am curious...how can the payments be made...by credit card or only from the bank account? ...I am trying to find out if it would make sense from the point of rewards....yes I know I am a rewards junkie..Smiley Sad
Could not find out but I am sure BML account holders can lift this mystery...and sorry for hijacking this thread.

You can't pay with a credit card. It's best if you have a PayPal account, which you link to your BML. Then just pay from PayPal. Or you can pay from your checking account via online transfer (like with other CCs).

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 30 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.