Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me Later Approvals lately?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bill Me Later Approvals lately?

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't speak for anyone else, but in Texas they pulled my Equifax on the original credit pullup. But after that it's 100% soft pulls and the CL and/or balance also NEVER show up on any credit reports. It's like it has The Hobbit invisible cape on it! Smiley Very Happy

yes but its now no longer Bill Me Later and they've changed banks from Webbank now taken over by Comenity Capital Bank that now pulls TransUnion when you acquire credit for the first time then soft pulls you thereon.

https://www.paypalcredit.com/index.html

Message 71 of 84
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@amdm2013 wrote:
Just to add to this point, if you have two paypal accounts with the same address and IP address, in due time your accounts would be limited and your funds would be help for upto 180 days.

If you send money to a family member who has the same address as the sender and is using the same IP address paypal will supspend or limit your accounts.

Thank the higher power for Google Wallet and Amazon payments!

Message 72 of 84
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't speak for anyone else, but in Texas they pulled my Equifax on the original credit pullup. But after that it's 100% soft pulls and the CL and/or balance also NEVER show up on any credit reports. It's like it has The Hobbit invisible cape on it! Smiley Very Happy

yes but its now no longer Bill Me Later and they've changed banks from Webbank now taken over by Comenity Capital Bank that now pulls TransUnion when you acquire credit for the first time then soft pulls you thereon.

Comenity always pulls Equifax for me - YMMV

Message 73 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

also ...   Synchrony Bank (Formally GE Capitol Bank who issues PayPal branded credit cards.) Synchrony Bank (GE) has agreed to service Paypal Extras and Ebay MasterCards next two years, PayPal will buy that  billion-dollar portfolio in 2016 as part of their strategy to increase and expand its credit offerings. 

http://techcrunch.com/2014/07/30/paypals-bill-me-later-service-becomes-paypal-credit-as-company-expa...

Message 74 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like bill me later but my CL is 300. I got it almost 2 years ago when my scores were WAY lower. They're around 680 now for Equifax (lowest score) and they NEVER approve any payments. They say they can't get access to my credit file. Its been like this over 2 months and I've gotten nowhere with CS.
Message 75 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They've pulled TransUnion for me this time around (PayPal Credit/Comenity Capital Bank). The first (Bill Me Later/WebBank) they've pulled Equifax. They made a new account for me last week and i had to send them a letter telling them i already have an account and should not been hard pulled. Asking them to remove my hard inquiry. I only saw it on Transunion under CCD/PPC.

Message 76 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

I meant CLIs not payments...
Message 77 of 84
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They've pulled TransUnion for me this time around. The first time they've pulled Equifax. They made a new account for me last week and i had to send them a letter telling them i already have an account and should not been hard pulled. Asking them to remove my hard inquiry. I only saw it on Transunion under CCD/PPC.

That sounds like an exception for why they pulled Transunion for you.  Comenity is a heavy Equifax puller, like anything online, it's never 100%

Message 78 of 84
taxi818
Super Contributor

Well comenity is not the bank for my pay pal smart connect. Synch.
Message 79 of 84
d170
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I like bill me later but my CL is 300. I got it almost 2 years ago when my scores were WAY lower. They're around 680 now for Equifax (lowest score) and they NEVER approve any payments. They say they can't get access to my credit file. Its been like this over 2 months and I've gotten nowhere with CS.

Have you tried recently?  There is a thread going on in the rebuidling section in regards to CLI.  I recently got an 1k+ increase the end of last month.  They seem to take forever with updated CBR as they were still showing Aprils CBR until recently.  

Time to Garden!!
EQ 703 TU 752 EX 711 as of 07/19/2014. In the garden until 01/19/2015. Baby steps, baby steps!! Trying for 750 ACROSS THE BOARD.
Message 80 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.