Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me Later Lender Bank Change

tag
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

Bill Me Later Lender Bank Change

A couple days ago, I got an email from Bill Me Later stating they were changing lenders from WebBank, Salt Lake City, to Comenity Capital Bank, Salt Lake City.  I'm wondering if this will remain a hidden trade line as I have purchased something using their promotional 0% financing.  I was planning on leaving a balance for a few months, but I am in the process of buying and I don't want it to show up suddenly - I like having this line as a hidden line.

Does any one know the answer to this question?  Also, does anyone know if this is associated with the Comenity Bank that offers Victoria's Secret, Express, Ann Taylor, etc. cards?  Nevermind, they are associated with each other, which has me worried about Bill Me Later.

Edit:  I went onto Comenity's main website and went to their contact page to ask this question.  I will report back when I hear anything, which is saying up to 48 hours.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
shane82388
Established Contributor

Re: Bill Me Later Lender Bank Change

heres a post of mine from other day...

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Comenity-Taking-Over-Bill-Me-Later/m-p/2403725#M680528

No one seems to have any info...yet.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.