Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me Later - Wrong Birthday

tag
PleioneG
Regular Contributor

Bill Me Later - Wrong Birthday

So my husband and I decided to purchase a laptop through this company on Newegg. It was 359. We were approved with a 700 limit. Except one little mistake...

When filling out the information, the wrong year was entered. So instead of the last digit ending in 3, it's a 2. A small error that somehow bill me later did not pick up since they approved us. I tried to look at the I'd like to get this fixed tomorrow when I call customer service. Do you think asking them this will have them close the account at all?

And do I have to go through Equifax again so that they don't change the year? Because I can see I'm already having a problem checking Equifax information. I hate when I typo...

BK7 Discharge: 2/18.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Bill Me Later - Wrong Birthday

Nope I think it should be fine. Just a very minor mistake.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 3
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: Bill Me Later - Wrong Birthday

@PleioneG wrote:

So my husband and I decided to purchase a laptop through this company on Newegg. It was 359. We were approved with a 700 limit. Except one little mistake...

When filling out the information, the wrong year was entered. So instead of the last digit ending in 3, it's a 2. A small error that somehow bill me later did not pick up since they approved us. I tried to look at the I'd like to get this fixed tomorrow when I call customer service. Do you think asking them this will have them close the account at all?

And do I have to go through Equifax again so that they don't change the year? Because I can see I'm already having a problem checking Equifax information. I hate when I typo...

I hope you don't have too much aggravation due to this tiny mistake...good luck.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.