Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me Later questions

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Bill Me Later questions

@ArisGreek wrote:

It's only 19.99% It's not that high compared to some credit cards.

It is a hard pull on EQ.

If you call in they will remove it, it's been discussed here before with success.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 21 of 24
shane82388
Established Contributor

wait...so this is a credit line that is invisible to other lenders, and doesnt cost a hard pull? With the likelyhood of 0% interest for 6 months a good possibility?

sounds too good to be true?

Message 22 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@shane82388 wrote:

wait...so this is a credit line that is invisible to other lenders, and doesnt cost a hard pull? With the likelyhood of 0% interest for 6 months a good possibility?

That is what it is!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 23 of 24
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@shane82388 wrote:

That is what it is!

No one has reported here that they SUCCESSFULLY had a HP removed by BML. A couple of posts said that reps TOLD them it would be removed. However, no one ever posted back with success. In all of my calls with BML, I was told it was a HP to app. In NO way would I expect NO HP from them if you app. Expect a HP; however they do NOT report to the CRBs.
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.