Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me Later recon number

tag
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Bill Me Later recon number

Applied and should have been approved but was denied due to a fraud alert. They sent me a letter claiming they attempted to contact me but I never got any such calls from them. Does anyone have a recon number for them? I found one, 1888-361-0687 but it goes to a voicemail and asks for me to leave a message. I did such but no one ever called back. Trying to get this handled asap as the appliation was submitted 14 days ago and usually after 30 days it will be null.

Thanks!

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Re: Bill Me Later recon number

I don't know if I am of any help but BML is through WebBank. I would call them and ask for a CA for a recon.

Message 2 of 4
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Called them. They arent helpful at all.

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 3 of 4
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

I app'd with them recently and was denied. When I called to find out why, I was told that the rep did not know and that I would receive an email within 24 hours of denial and a second email would be sent out 2 days after that. I think she was just telling me that to get me off the phone because I never received any emails from them and I do NOT have a spam filter on my email, so there's nowhere that it could have gotten stuck.

When I called back, I asked to speak with a supervisor. I was told that no one was available at the time but someone would call me back within a certian number of hours (I can't recall how many they quoted me.) Needless to say, I never received any phone calls either.

I finally just decided it wasn't worth the energy so I dropped it. A couple of weeks later, I received a letter in the mail that simply stated that I had been declined because they could not confirm my identity. What's odd is that there were NO inquiries from them on any of my CRs.

They were VERY difficult to deal with.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.