Did you mean: 

Bill me later denial

tag
Built2last
New Contributor

Re: Bill me later denial

@Blackbeauty212 wrote:

@knhorn wrote:

Bill me later is a joke. Stay as far away as possible.

Care to explain that in more detail..... 

I find BML awesome for those that know how to use it to their Advantage..... 6 mos NI/NP.....Hidden TL doesnt so UTL your isnt affected.... Interest free Cash Advances.

I am happy with BML as well.  Started with a $1900 CL in November 2013 to make a large purchase and use the 6 months 0% financing.  i paid off my account after 5 months and received  a $1000 auto CLI A month later.

Care to comment on the interest free cash advances?  I hope you aren't referring to sending money from one pay pal account into another Using BML as your funding source?

photo chase-freedom-personal_zps7d0f91f4.png">
Message 31 of 38
chwebb1
Established Contributor

@Built2last wrote:

@Blackbeauty212 wrote:

@knhorn wrote:

I find BML awesome for those that know how to use it to their Advantage..... 6 mos NI/NP.....Hidden TL doesnt so UTL your isnt affected.... Interest free Cash Advances.

I am happy with BML as well.  Started with a $1900 CL in November 2013 to make a large purchase and use the 6 months 0% financing.  i paid off my account after 5 months and received  a $1000 auto CLI A month later.

Care to comment on the interest free cash advances?  I hope you aren't referring to sending money from one pay pal account into another Using BML as your funding source?

I'm pretty sure that's what they meant.

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 32 of 38
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

@Built2last wrote:

@Blackbeauty212 wrote:

@knhorn wrote:

Yep... Never an Issue for me... been doing it for years..... I don't do it very often however, my last time taking a Cash Advance was in Oct. 

Message 33 of 38
Secretary14
Valued Member

I love my acct as well.  Use it to purchase everything on ebay and have used it a couple of times for concert tickets. 

P.S.  I kinda feel bad for the OP now.  He's probably sitting there thinking "geez guys, this is exactly why I want the thing, because it's so great".  It's kinda like holding a toy just out of a kids reach and saying "it's wonderful, but, you can't have it".  I sorry.  *hangs head in shame*

Message 34 of 38
RushXTC
Established Contributor

@Secretary14 wrote:

I love my acct as well.  Use it to purchase everything on ebay and have used it a couple of times for concert tickets. 

P.S.  I kinda feel bad for the OP now.  He's probably sitting there thinking "geez guys, this is exactly why I want the thing, because it's so great".  It's kinda like holding a toy just out of a kids reach and saying "it's wonderful, but, you can't have it".  I sorry.  *hangs head in shame*

LMAO. That's so true =/ oops

Anyways, I've been modifying the hell out of my mustang while funding it with BML... It's great... My new throttle body gets here today! Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 38
ambivalent
Established Contributor

BML is great....somehow I have 2 accounts with them.  Not quite sure how I did it, but I have one in my maiden name and one in my married name.  There was some confusion when I was making a purchase.  I think it had something to do with an address, name or CR, something...anyway, yeah, I have 2 accounts.  I've used it to buy textbooks as well as to buy things from stores that accept paypal, like Finishline.  Love it!

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 36 of 38
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@EndlessRoad wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:
Agreed with the above LOL... I've had a BML for the last 6 months... Started at $301 CL and now $774.

Perfect hidden trade line to use for 6 month 0% purchases. It's hidden from my sig too!

Mine as well ha ha, They started me off at $500 and after 6 months I went to $1500.  It has been a great trade line, I've purchased everything from small electronic parts on ebay to $1000 purchases, 6 months no interest or payments is awesome if you know how to use it. 

How did you get the CLIs? Always paying in full?

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 37 of 38
RushXTC
Established Contributor

@Whitneyy wrote:

@EndlessRoad wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:
Agreed with the above LOL... I've had a BML for the last 6 months... Started at $301 CL and now $774.

Perfect hidden trade line to use for 6 month 0% purchases. It's hidden from my sig too!

Mine as well ha ha, They started me off at $500 and after 6 months I went to $1500.  It has been a great trade line, I've purchased everything from small electronic parts on ebay to $1000 purchases, 6 months no interest or payments is awesome if you know how to use it. 

How did you get the CLIs? Always paying in full?

Or you can always try maxing it out, Then attempting to buy someting else... They will SP you and decide whether you're approved for an increase of that amount or not.

My limit is at $1762 because of that, lol.

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.