Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill me later!

tag
Anf_dude
Contributor

Re: Bill me later!

You Can Order What they call a “Payment Card” And Set Bill  Me Later As Preffered Payment Method and Then Use n stores. 

Message 21 of 24
samm90
New Contributor

If i use my bml account to send money with pay pall is there a fee added? 

Discover Tu 730(2/14) DCU Eq 725(2/28)

Bouncing back from new accts and inqs. Hope to be back over 760 soon.
Message 22 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@samm90 wrote:

If i use my bml account to send money with pay pall is there a fee added? 

no, paypal charges the normal paypal fee to the receipient of the money but no fee for using the bill me later.

Message 23 of 24
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@wacdenney wrote:

I had no idea Bill Me Later was through Comenity.  That makes more sense then why I got the instant approval for the Sportsman's Guide Visa.  I question though...  If Bill Me Later is backed by Comenity then I wonder why you can't have both Bill Me Later and the PayPal MC at the same time?

The Paypal MC, and the Ebay MC are both issued by GECRB, a different bank.

Some have said that you need to have two PayPal profiles in order to get approved for both the Bill Me Later and PP/Ebay offerings.  I had two separate profiles already, so I didn't have to make one. 

The Newegg Preferred card claims to allow you to use it as a BML line of credit. So, I have a BML with a pathetic limit of less than $700, and the Newegg/BML with a $7k limit. Duh! 

Both BML versions cost me a HP on Equifax, but the credit lines are invisible, never showing on my credit report. (although I suspect they would finally report if the bill wasn't paid)

I also have the GECRB-issued Ebay MC with a $3k limit, but it's not linked to the Paypal profile that already has the $700 BML. Ironically, on the Paypal profile that has the ebay MC linked to it, I'm still being solicited for the PayPal Extras MC...  

BML seems to always involve a HP, but once you have it, it's invisible to your report, which is handy for those promotional financing offers.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.