cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BillMeLater

tag
rameses

BillMeLater

I recently saw BillMeLater option under my paypal account. Do they do Hard pull or Soft pull if I sign up? If they hard pull, can it be removed from the credit regardless of their decision?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LLMT
Regular Contributor

Re: BillMeLater

They do a hard pull to actually open your account, but they pre-qualify you with a soft first. Good luck getting them to remove anything...I am still trying to get them to remove inquiries from my DH's report when I used them to purchase something from our Apple account. I manually changed all the billing info and used my ss# & dob and they still hit his report bc his name was on the shipping info. Nice Father's Day gift! Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 4
tk_0014
Established Member

I got an EQ hard pull, not a bad trade for a 950 un reported TL with awesome 0% for six months offers.

Its actually almost like NSPL, because if you charge more than the limit give you a CLI.

I kind of like it!

MyFICO (4/13) EQ score 733 CK TU score 6/13 754 FCR EX 4/13 736

CU overdraft protection CL $500 Freedom $3000 CSP $8000 BofA 123Cash Reward $3000 C1 QS1 $1250, C1 QS $5500 PP Cred $2950 Amex BCP $19500 DISC IT: $14,100 Home Depot $8000
Message 3 of 4
RonDawg
Contributor

@rameses wrote:

I recently saw BillMeLater option under my paypal account. Do they do Hard pull or Soft pull if I sign up? If they hard pull, can it be removed from the credit regardless of their decision?

Thanks Smiley Happy

They hard pull for account setup but for credit reviews its soft pulls

Also just incase you are wondering they do not report your account to CBs so you don't have to worry about it effecting your credit, outside of the hard pull at first.

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.