Frequent Contributor
iMacDrew

Bills! bills! bills! ( travel CC )

Hello all, I am in a pickle trying to decide which CC to use for all my bills... such as auto/motorcycle Insurance (state farm), DirecTv, Cox internet, and verizon wireless. Its a draw between Amex PRG soon to PC to green or my CSP. Only setback is Statefarm doesnt accept Amex and thats my most expensive bill :smileytongue: I was going towards the charge card because I have to PIF rather than use the CSP for bills and other daily purchases.. I need help! And yes I know both cards would only earn me 1pt I just like the rewards programs rather than CC towards my statement.

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Frequent Contributor
kampfer09

Re: Bills! bills! bills! ( travel CC )

I would use CSP for all of it and just PIF before your statement comes. That's what I do to my other CC so you can get the perks faster.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}