Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bizzard Chase Visa Signature Upgrade

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bizzard Chase Visa Signature Upgrade

So, out of the blue, Chase sent me a SM stating that my Chase Amazon Rewards had been upgraded to Visa Signature. The thing is that the I have only had the card for a little over a year, and the credit limit is $500 for the whole time! (it started at $1500 but I immediately moved $1000 elsewhere). On the other hand, my Freedom have been over $5,000 for a while but they refused to upgrade it when I sent them a SM request.

What!!!??? Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Bizzard Chase Visa Signature Upgrade

It's not so bizzare considering there has been numerous threads regarding this lately. It seems chase is doing this only with the Amazon card regardless of the limit.
Message 2 of 9
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@creditguy wrote:
It's not so bizzare considering there has been numerous threads regarding this lately. It seems chase is doing this only with the Amazon card regardless of the limit.

+1

My Amazon Visa opened on Feb 2014 and rarely used and now has a $1,000 limit and got upgraded recently.  Pretty happy so far this year for me wit upgrades Smiley Happy. So far my Citi AAdvantage got upgraded to WEMC, my Amazon visa got upgraded to a siggy and my Bestbuy card got upgraded to a Visa. The only card with any usage normally is my Citi AAdvantage card.

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 3 of 9
creditguy
Valued Contributor

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@creditguy wrote:

+1

My Amazon Visa opened on Feb 2014 and rarely used and now has a $1,000 limit and got upgraded recently.  Pretty happy so far this year for me wit upgrades Smiley Happy. So far my Citi AAdvantage got upgraded to WEMC, my Amazon visa got upgraded to a siggy and my Bestbuy card got upgraded to a Visa. The only card with any usage normally is my Citi AAdvantage card.

Congrats on all those upgrades your on a quite a roll there. 

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I read this and thought, "What? There is a Blizzard card? Why?" I came in here expecting to hear about a World of Warcraft Visa. Smiley Embarassed

I wish I could be more helpful. Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I read this and thought, "What? There is a Blizzard card? Why?" I came in here expecting to hear about a World of Warcraft Visa. Smiley Embarassed

I thought the same thing. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

There was one.... and Meh. Other than the free month after getting the card it only really offered free months basically I believe. Just get a 2% CB card and then use it to buy free months than.

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting.....I had a Freedom opened in 2008 w/8k limit as a platinum. Never an auto cli, still siting at that SL. It was upgraded to Visa Sig 1yr ago out of the blue. Not that I care either way. It's still my lowest apr card at 7.9%. 

Message 8 of 9
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got all excited also but for a totally different reason...

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.