Black Amazon Visa from Chase

tag
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Re: Black Amazon Visa from Chase

@enharu wrote:

I called and they said its not available Smiley Indifferent

Not sure if I should call again since I don't even bring it outside 

Weird, I was only just approved for mine like 9 days ago!

Message 11 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 12 of 23
Ron1
Super Contributor

They used to have Chase Amazon Visa with Blink.  They sent me the regular card without the Blink when they re-newed.  I don't know they have the "Blink" for the new cards. 

Ron.

Message 13 of 23
enharu
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@enharu

I'm watching you!

I know! Smiley Tongue
I'm applying for new cards end of this month / early next month though. But I am not sure what cards I even want to get right now. I have my Amex CLI eligibility coming up, but it turns out I don't really use my BCP much, so it's kinda pointless.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 14 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 15 of 23
enharu
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@enharu

do you do alot of Amazon shopping?

Quite a bit, though it varies.

On average, about 1-2k a month. Haven't been shopping there as much since they started charging sales tax, so I'd only buy stuff that are either big / heavy or if their prices are just better.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 16 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 17 of 23
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@enharu

Yep, that pretty much slowed it for me too.

Where did they start taxing? Certain states?  I mean *cough cough*...I always dutifully file my sales tax forms with the regional government office, but it'd be so kind of Amazon to start saving me the trouble of doing so.

*ahem*

Message 18 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 19 of 23
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

I like it when cards are outlined with a bright color like Best buy, freeedom, 76 gas card, and now looks like amazon is as well.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.