Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Amazon Visa from Chase

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Black Amazon Visa from Chase

@Ron1 wrote:

They used to have Chase Amazon Visa with Blink.  They sent me the regular card without the Blink when they re-newed.  I don't know they have the "Blink" for the new cards. 

Ron.

Same thing happened with my Freedom Siggy...so I contacted them and requested a replacement with the Blink option and they did it.  Same with my Amazon Visa Siggy.

Message 21 of 23
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

They used to have Chase Amazon Visa with Blink.  They sent me the regular card without the Blink when they re-newed.  I don't know they have the "Blink" for the new cards. 

Ron.

Same thing happened with my Freedom Siggy...so I contacted them and requested a replacement with the Blink option and they did it.  Same with my Amazon Visa Siggy.

I saw the Amazon Siggy was an option with a separate APR %.  Do you auto-upgrade to it once you reach a certain CL or do you pretty much have to app into it?

Message 22 of 23
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@enharu wrote:

I called and they said its not available Smiley Indifferent

Not sure if I should call again since I don't even bring it outside 

It should still be available enharu.  When mine renewed, it came in the black design (when it was approved this was the design I requested).  I had to request a replacement with Blink since for some reason when it renewed it didn't come with it.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.