Valued Contributor
FinStar

Re: Black Amazon Visa from Chase

Ron1 wrote:

They used to have Chase Amazon Visa with Blink.  They sent me the regular card without the Blink when they re-newed.  I don't know they have the "Blink" for the new cards. 

Ron.

Same thing happened with my Freedom Siggy...so I contacted them and requested a replacement with the Blink option and they did it.  Same with my Amazon Visa Siggy.

Established Contributor
Brusilov

FinStar wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

They used to have Chase Amazon Visa with Blink.  They sent me the regular card without the Blink when they re-newed.  I don't know they have the "Blink" for the new cards. 

Ron.

Same thing happened with my Freedom Siggy...so I contacted them and requested a replacement with the Blink option and they did it.  Same with my Amazon Visa Siggy.

I saw the Amazon Siggy was an option with a separate APR %.  Do you auto-upgrade to it once you reach a certain CL or do you pretty much have to app into it?

$17.3K          $500              $7K              $15K              $5K             $2300          $3200          $2000          $1500          $1000           $8100

Garden Since: 9.25.2013
Valued Contributor
FinStar

enharu wrote:

I called and they said its not available :smileyindifferent:

Not sure if I should call again since I don't even bring it outside 

It should still be available enharu.  When mine renewed, it came in the black design (when it was approved this was the design I requested).  I had to request a replacement with Blink since for some reason when it renewed it didn't come with it.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}