Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Card Preappoval Mail Offer!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Black Card Preappoval Mail Offer!

@TheGardner wrote:
Not worth the AF and low CL that comes with this card on more than several occasions. It's not a prestigious card that they tried to market it as.

There's a lot of better black cards out there with a much lower AF and better benefits

I'd place the Arrival+ over this card on any day that ends with y.

Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@TheGardner wrote:
Not worth the AF and low CL that comes with this card on more than several occasions. It's not a prestigious card that they tried to market it as.

There's a lot of better black cards out there with a much lower AF and better benefits

I'd place the Arrival+ over this card on any day that ends with y.

+1

Message 12 of 29
TitaniumCash
Regular Contributor

Is it the offer that comes with 25,000 points after you spend $1500 within 3 months? It still sucks if it does. I'm also curious about the "luxury" gift they send their customers.

Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TitaniumCash wrote:

Is it the offer that comes with 25,000 points after you spend $1500 within 3 months? It still sucks if it does. I'm also curious about the "luxury" gift they send their customers.

Yep.

Message 14 of 29
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@TitaniumCash wrote:

Yep.

WOW Im apping RIGHT NOW,

(Kudoded) Smiley Happy

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don't mind the 495 fee then go for it. There are so many other cards with cheaper fees that I think are better.
Message 16 of 29
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I hear that once you go black (card), you immediately want to go back

Message 17 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Happy

I like this.

Message 18 of 29
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

The Visa Black card is like the hot girl at the party wearing the expenseive clothes. After talking to her for five minutes you're thinking to yourself, "God, get me outta here".

Message 19 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Honestly what were they thinking with the 495$ annual fee?  I am sure they get alot of people to byte on it, or they wouldn't be mailing out pre-equal's what appears to be like candy, but do they really think there are that many people with 495$ laying around to spend on an imitation Black AMEX?   I could see maybe a $125 annual fee, but ya.

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.