cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black/Premier/Invite Only Cards Out There?

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Black/Premier/Invite Only Cards Out There?

LOL... Smiley Very Happy Sorry Irish, I couldn't help it from jsucool76's comment. Yes sir...standards Smiley Wink
Message 21 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:
LOL... Smiley Very Happy Sorry Irish, I couldn't help it from jsucool76's comment. Yes sir...standards Smiley Wink

It's pretty standard to make a comment. Smiley Tongue

Message 22 of 71
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Does the Palladium have an AF? If its free then I'd consider it. 

Message 23 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cal- wrote:

Yes. $595

Message 24 of 71
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

Yes. $595

I bet you're hiding one from us. 

From what I've seen, I don't know if one would get $595 value out of the Palladium. Someone prove me wrong please?

Message 25 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cal- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

Yes. $595

From what I've seen, I don't know if one would get $595 value out of the Palladium. Someone prove me wrong please?

Hiding what... Smiley Tongue

No. I don't think you would.

Message 26 of 71
dilettante
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@dilettante wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You can get the Chase Palladium by just putting $250k in the bankSmiley Tongue  A huge difference from $5 million..

Are you guaranteed to get approved for the Chase Palladium if you're a Chase private client customer?  I am currently a CPC, but I've been waiting to apply for the Palladium card because I feel like my credit scores might be too low.

What are your score if you don't mind me asking?  It is a soft pull for the Palladium and it does not report on your reports.

EQ: 685 TU: 667 EX: 638

It is softpull so I'd put in the paper app. if I were you.  They are able to tell you immediately/create the card for you....   Chase I am told with my dealings in me does NOT depend on FICO scores in approving applications and that goes for the Palladium.

I'd say you are good to go.  If you get it, report back and post picsSmiley Happy

When I got the Palladium, it was a HP on both EQ and EX (but then they've always DP'ed me.). It is a hidden tradeline though but unless things have changed, it is a HP.  

Their underwriting standards are pretty much the same as for their other cards but you do have to qualify for 15K min. CL.  However, you have the advantage of having your banker explain away anything that could be amiss on your CR - in my case, they wanted to know why I had applied for so many Chase cards in a short period of time (3 in about 5 weeks and the 4th only a few months later).

The only reason I'd wait for a better reporting CR is to make sure you get a higher starting limit since your other Chase card limits seem to be on the lower side.  Granted the Palladium limit is flexible 3X but IMO, I would rather have a hidden tradeline of +200k vs 45K.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were a college student.

Yes, and a very mean one at that!  Sorry, didn't know that those initials could refer to something else on a credit forum, but either way, Chase is not nice to me.

Message 27 of 71
dilettante
Established Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

Yes. $595

It's hard to justify the AF lately.  Only reason to keep it or get it is if you're getting the AF partially or whole AF refunded.  This is the reason I'm keeping it for the time being.

Message 28 of 71
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@astrangerwcandy wrote:

Just curious if there are any "premier" "black" "invite only" "whatever" cards out there that are attainable for us regular schmucks that don't require 5 million on the bank of frequent private jet travel Smiley Tongue

From my own research I've seen the Citi Premier, Ritz Carlton, Visa Black Card(blech), Delta Reserve and AAdvantage Executive World Elite. Anything else out there that is reasonably doable? I'd like to eventually get one of these and I'd like to know what options there are out there that I may not know about.

Not that it would be in the same category but somewhat of a similar niche of "premier" or "black" cards OP, but the Fidelity Private Client AMEX card is one that comes to mind as well.  I just got approved for this one yesterday (AF waived) but it's been mentioned in the forums and other boards before:

https://wwwa.applyonlinenow.com/us/fidelityprivateclientcard/

Message 29 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@astrangerwcandy wrote:

Just curious if there are any "premier" "black" "invite only" "whatever" cards out there that are attainable for us regular schmucks that don't require 5 million on the bank of frequent private jet travel Smiley Tongue

From my own research I've seen the Citi Premier, Ritz Carlton, Visa Black Card(blech), Delta Reserve and AAdvantage Executive World Elite. Anything else out there that is reasonably doable? I'd like to eventually get one of these and I'd like to know what options there are out there that I may not know about.

Not that it would be in the same category but somewhat of a similar niche of "premier" or "black" cards OP, but the Fidelity Private Client AMEX card is one that comes to mind as well.  I just got approved for this one yesterday (AF waived) but it's been mentioned in the forums and other boards before:

https://wwwa.applyonlinenow.com/us/fidelityprivateclientcard/

@FinStar,

Nice.. Can you post pics once you have it?  That is of course if you don't mind...Smiley Tongue

Message 30 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.