cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black/Premier/Invite Only Cards Out There?

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Black/Premier/Invite Only Cards Out There?

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@astrangerwcandy wrote:

Just curious if there are any "premier" "black" "invite only" "whatever" cards out there that are attainable for us regular schmucks that don't require 5 million on the bank of frequent private jet travel Smiley Tongue

From my own research I've seen the Citi Premier, Ritz Carlton, Visa Black Card(blech), Delta Reserve and AAdvantage Executive World Elite. Anything else out there that is reasonably doable? I'd like to eventually get one of these and I'd like to know what options there are out there that I may not know about.

Not that it would be in the same category but somewhat of a similar niche of "premier" or "black" cards OP, but the Fidelity Private Client AMEX card is one that comes to mind as well.  I just got approved for this one yesterday (AF waived) but it's been mentioned in the forums and other boards before:

https://wwwa.applyonlinenow.com/us/fidelityprivateclientcard/

@FinStar,

Nice.. Can you post pics once you have it?  That is of course if you don't mind...Smiley Tongue

Absolutely, I don't mind!  Smiley Happy Once it gets here I'll post a pic for y'all.  They actually called me today just congratulating me and telling me about the benefits and mentioned the card would be here by either this weekend or early next week!

Message 31 of 71
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I'm still laughing about earlier..... xD
Message 32 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@astrangerwcandy wrote:

Just curious if there are any "premier" "black" "invite only" "whatever" cards out there that are attainable for us regular schmucks that don't require 5 million on the bank of frequent private jet travel Smiley Tongue

From my own research I've seen the Citi Premier, Ritz Carlton, Visa Black Card(blech), Delta Reserve and AAdvantage Executive World Elite. Anything else out there that is reasonably doable? I'd like to eventually get one of these and I'd like to know what options there are out there that I may not know about.

Not that it would be in the same category but somewhat of a similar niche of "premier" or "black" cards OP, but the Fidelity Private Client AMEX card is one that comes to mind as well.  I just got approved for this one yesterday (AF waived) but it's been mentioned in the forums and other boards before:

https://wwwa.applyonlinenow.com/us/fidelityprivateclientcard/

@FinStar,

Nice.. Can you post pics once you have it?  That is of course if you don't mind...Smiley Tongue

Absolutely, I don't mind!  Smiley Happy Once it gets here I'll post a pic for y'all.  They actually called me today just congratulating me and telling me about the benefits and mentioned the card would be here by either this weekend or early next week!

Looking forward to it..Smiley Tongue

Message 33 of 71
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@jsucool76 wrote:

Are you kidding me!  I am too!!!  THAT was hilarious! Smiley Very Happy

Message 34 of 71
dilettante
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Oh, you two are being so mean making fun of an innocent like me Smiley Sad   Glad you got a laugh from my post.  Wait til DH hears about my latest gaffe, he probably won't stop laughing for awhile either. 

Message 35 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dilettante wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Oh, you two are being so mean making fun of an innocent like me Smiley Sad   Glad you got a laugh from my post.  Wait til DH hears about my latest gaffe, he probably won't stop laughing for awhile either. 

All in good fun.. Smiley Happy

You're amongst friends. (Prestige Cardholders)

Message 36 of 71
dilettante
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@dilettante wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Thanks Nixon, I'm alright and laughing, too.  I do silly things sometimes, need to learn to edit before I speak .. or type in this case.

Message 37 of 71
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@dilettante wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dilettante wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Thanks Nixon, I'm alright and laughing, too.  I do silly things sometimes, need to learn to edit before I speak .. or type in this case.

Yes, all in good fun dilettante.  I meant no disrespect btw  Smiley Wink Honestly, it was like riding a bike until I hit a "log" (jsucool76) on the road.  Then, I had to look to see what I hit... it was downhill from there.  I'm still laughing!

Question for you, back on topic I suppose Smiley Tongue  Aside from your Palladium, do you also have the JP Morgan Select card as well?

Message 38 of 71
dilettante
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@dilettante wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dilettante wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Yes, all in good fun dilettante.  I meant no disrespect btw  Smiley Wink Honestly, it was like riding a bike until I hit a "log" (jsucool76) on the road.  Then, I had to look to see what I hit... it was downhill from there.  I'm still laughing!

Question for you, back on topic I suppose Smiley Tongue  Aside from your Palladium, do you also have the JP Morgan Select card as well?

No offense taken at all, I'm used to being made fun of and I can dish it out, too,

Unfortunately, I don't have the Select and if it were still available, I would've downgraded the Palladium to the Select.  I may just cancel it, and get the CSP again.

Message 39 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dilettante wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@dilettante wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dilettante wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

No offense taken at all, I'm used to being made fun of and I can dish it out, too,

Unfortunately, I don't have the Select and if it were still available, I would've downgraded the Palladium to the Select.  I may just cancel it, and get the CSP again.

You can't downgrade?

Message 40 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.