Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Quicksilver card?

tag
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Black Quicksilver card?

I remember some people were able to obtain a QS One with a black background. How do you change the background on it?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: Black Quicksilver card?

@thelethargicage wrote:

I remember some people were able to obtain a QS One with a black background. How do you change the background on it?

It's most likely the personal background image they've uploaded as you can do so with your Cap1 cards.  Go to: Services- Change Image on a Card & upload the image and they'll approve it and send you a new one, if image is approved.  I believe the cc numbers will be raised, though.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2 of 9
CenturyChild
Frequent Contributor

Yep. Thats what I did.

I used a Carbon Fiber Texture as a background, so my QS is black now... Well a black carbon fiber type look. Looks really cool, at least IMO.

You can put pretty much anything on there you want, so long as its a reasonable request and not copyrighted.

Message 3 of 9
Santi78342
Established Contributor

@CenturyChild wrote:

Yep. Thats what I did.

I used a Carbon Fiber Texture as a background, so my QS is black now... Well a black carbon fiber type look. Looks really cool, at least IMO.

You can put pretty much anything on there you want, so long as its a reasonable request and not copyrighted.

I just uploaded a solid black background as well. I couldn't figure out how to still have the Quicksilver One on it still though. Maybe just photoshop it but i don't know if they would approve it? I just like having the numbers and letters raised honestly.

Message 4 of 9
awiser
Regular Contributor

None of the numbers are raised on my Cap One cards. They're actually cheap looking, QS background or custom image, IMO. The backs of my cards are black, if that's what the OP meant, though. I've only seen one stock QS image. Unlike Discover, for example, that has different color options for their It card.

Message 5 of 9
Pat94108
Frequent Contributor

I just ordered one.  I went on Yahoo search and type black image then saved it on my desktop and uploaded it on Capital One site afterwards. 

Message 6 of 9
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

It will be better, like they said the numbers will be embossed and not printed.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 7 of 9
Shock
Established Contributor

the carbon fiber sounds legit! hmmm...im thinkng of my favorite color yellow..

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 8 of 9
H4LO
Established Contributor

None of the images I've uploaded were accepeted. Always denied. 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.