Moderator Emeritus

Re: Black or Palladium

@CreditScholar wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@IcEWoLF wrote:

Neither, if I was filthy wealthy then I'd go for only one card and this is it:

GOLD & Diamond! Dubai First Royale Mastercard

More expensive.

I'd still go with Centurion and/or Palladium... Or you can try your luck with this one... just as exclusive...

+1 to either the palladium or centurion compared to these. They're too... ethnic-looking...

LMAO!! C'mon CreditScholar... where's your sense of adventure and global payment diversity...lol

Message 71 of 75
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@IcEWoLF wrote:

More expensive.

I'd still go with Centurion and/or Palladium... Or you can try your luck with this one... just as exclusive...

+1 to either the palladium or centurion compared to these. They're too... ethnic-looking...

LMAO!! C'mon CreditScholar... where's your sense of adventure and global payment diversity...lol

Global payment diversity? Hah!  Modcut

Besides, I've had more than my share of "adventures" for someone of my age already. Nowadays when we travel we mostly like to be left alone. However on occasions when we need help, it's always nice to have your butt kissed.

Edited to remove content.  5 things we don't talk about here.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 72 of 75
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 73 of 75
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Remember the five things we don't talk about....

Smiley Frustrated

I forgot how touchy Americans are when it comes to topics regarding race. Shows you how little time I've spent at home for the past several years.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 74 of 75
Open123
Super Contributor

@CreditScholar wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@IcEWoLF wrote:

More expensive.

LOL...Ah, they're a little bit too ostentatious for me.  Since I'm getting older, I now prefer a more "understated eleganct" look.

Message 75 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.