Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blacklist Update Thread

tag
sjt
Senior Contributor

Blacklist Update Thread

I am starting this thread in hopes that we can all share information and/or experiences so we can all get more insight on lender’s Blacklist Policy.

Many lenders are inconsistent in their policies so the more information we obtain the more likely we will gain better insight to lender’s blacklist policy and how learn how we can get of those lists.

Please share the following information:

1. Lender Name:
  2. How did you find out you were blacklisted and the reason you were blacklisted:
  3. If you applied for an account and denied for being on blacklist, did you request for recon:
  4. What was the outcome:
  5. Any other helpful information, i.e. how to get off their blacklist:

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Blacklist Update Thread

@sjt wrote:

I am starting this thread in hopes that we can all share information and/or experiences so we can all get more insight on lender’s Blacklist Policy.

Many lenders are inconsistent in their policies so the more information we obtain the more likely we will gain better insight to lender’s blacklist policy and how learn how we can get of those lists.

Please share the following information:

1. Lender Name:
  2. How did you find out you were blacklisted and the reason you were blacklisted:
  3. If you applied for an account and denied for being on blacklist, did you request for recon:
  4. What was the outcome:
  5. Any other helpful information, i.e. how to get off their blacklist:

Similar lists have been discussed, why not bump them up and/or update them with relevant information?  Just like the infamous shopping cart trick threads.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Blacklists/td-p/1888695/page/4

You started one for 2013, why not update it with new information?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/2013-Blacklist-Thread/m-p/2356295/highlight/true#M66489...

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.