Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blacklisted by Chase?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blacklisted by Chase?

CAPTOOL- It was about 6 or so years ago. Probably a bit longer then that, actually.
Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MILOfico- My FICO score via my discover statement has my score at a 776. I have 1 inquiry on each bureau.

@Creditplz-Thanks for providing that. I was actually trying to locate the number in case I decided to pay it.
Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Strange I suggest going on there and check out the pre-qual page on Chase web page;enter your info it's SP any way but if your CR is froze guess it won't work ???
Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was truly blacklisted and got back in;with CO like 2 cards with 5FIGURES!!!!!!😎
Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL...if I got my foot back in the door😶

I know you can😇
Message 15 of 24
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I was truly blacklisted and got back in;with CO like 2 cards with 5FIGURES!!!!!!😎

How long ago were the CO.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

From back in like 07'-08'

1.a Chase CC 2. Was a wamu CC

Note: wamu got bought by Chase;COs gone off CR only like 3mo.S
Message 17 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah. Thats right. I wasn't offered any prequals. And I know it isn't just because I didn't have any because I've tried it with other creditdors(especially those who I've gotten pre-quals from in the past and get nothing.

Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
LOL...if I got my foot back in the door😶

I know you can😇

That would be the hope. I'm really eyeing that Freddom. I'm sure the odds of that would increase if I were to pay the debt. Although, I know it wouldn't be absolute that I would get back in with them. How far in advance of applying for the Freddom, would you say, I should pay this off? Did you eventually pay them?

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I didn't the CO's was so old and long sold off I don't think I could have anyway..I would say talking to banker could help..they would let you know up front what you owe if anything... and don't be suprised when they bring up old acc's it's still in CPU trust me;you might wanna get a checking/sav to give them a lil more of your biz ...this may go a long way with them;LOL side note they (paid me to bank with them) I brought in that $300 coupon to a banker for the new checking acc. 😃!!

$300$
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.