Established Contributor

Blair credit card

does anyone have this card, I don't have any qalems with the issusing  bank, I know I pre approved, i just want to know the actual benifits of the card, I've place few orders  with them, and and just relized I realy like their stuff, so if it could realy save me $100/yr then and birthday saving sounds neat I might be worth it.

I never had a store card, because I never need one, my credit started in 2002 when my grandmother cosigned for a 24 month $2,000 instalment loan,By june 2003 I was getting no AF credit card offers.

But if they really deliver what they promise , I'm willing to take hit to credit mix

People say "Only apply for credit you NEED"

I say "apply for credit you have PRATICAL use of"

I don't have AMEX card because I don't want a card that suffers from PMS
Valued Contributor
IOBA

Re: Blair credit card

I have heard positive (nothing negative) about Blair.  

Go for it! 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}