cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blance transfer check to my checking account?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blance transfer check to my checking account?

I saw that when I dug deeper to see why this man wanted to deposit a BT into their bank or pull a "419" on their receiving CC company by sending a BT for excess amount and trying to get a check back out of it.
Message 21 of 32
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Oh, didn't know what 419 was, learn something new everyday.
Signature needs updating
Message 22 of 32
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

OP credit cards are a terrible vehicle for long term debt. If i were you, why don't you call the lien holder on your car and see if you can work something out? Most companies would much rather have you pay them then go through the hassle of repo.

All these schemes you are thinking of seen like a good way to land in BK...
Message 23 of 32
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

And how did you get 10K behind on your car payments? What's the car worth?
Message 24 of 32
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Or his wife (since he transferred his debt to his wife's cards that he claimed were his own, now he wants to withdraw the BT's the same month, not even 2 weeks, he got the cards, all for cash). Me smell something VERY Fishy,
Signature needs updating
Message 25 of 32
barbaralee
Established Contributor

This all sounds like a recipe for getting into more debt. I feel sorry for your wife, now she is going to have all that crap in her name. I would be piiiisssed if my husband did that to me.

Message 26 of 32
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

^+1000

Great point barbaralee. OP I hope all of this is being done with your wife's knowledge and consent. Otherwise a BK lawyer may not be the only type of lawyer you'll need at the end of this...just saying.
Message 27 of 32
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Maybe you can have a child and then open 14 credit cards in your childs name, and then use them to buy a space shuttle. 

Message 28 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes you can a matter-of-fact I apply for the citi preferred diamond card about two weeks ago, And I received it on a Friday I had to balance transfer checks that I wrote to myself and deposit it into my checking account and the next day I cashed out.

Message 29 of 32
nursepower
Frequent Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

Maybe you can have a child and then open 14 credit cards in your childs name, and then use them to buy a space shuttle. 

BEST ANSWER EVER!!

BK DC 10/18/18
Walmart $400 | Target $500 | Playstation Visa $750 | Petco MasterCard ? | Best Buy Visa $2000 | Cap 1Quicksilver $2500 | Ollo $2700 | Kohl's $3000 | Comenity $3200 | Dell $4000 | Skypoint FCU $5000
Last app 6/2/21
Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.