Did you mean: 

Blispay CLI ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay CLI ?

@jace8602 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Why would anybody apply for these cards?

**bleep**ty service, **bleep**ty limits that cant be improved, cards arent all that aesthetically pleasing, I dont see the appeal

- Customer service has been great for me.

- Can't complain about my $7.5k limit.

- The card I agree is not the best looking, I give you that.

- 2% cashback with no redemption threshold.

- What card is out there that gives 0% on purchases $199 and up for 6 months all the time?

+1

Message 11 of 22
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@jace8602 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Why would anybody apply for these cards?

**bleep**ty service, **bleep**ty limits that cant be improved, cards arent all that aesthetically pleasing, I dont see the appeal

- Customer service has been great for me.

- Can't complain about my $7.5k limit.

- The card I agree is not the best looking, I give you that.

- 2% cashback with no redemption threshold.

- What card is out there that gives 0% on purchases $199 and up for 6 months all the time?

And my first credit card with 7 consecutive zero's in the card number. Now THAT is a new card issuer...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 12 of 22
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I've read mixed results on how people with this card feel about it so far. I initially wanted to get it when it first came out but decided against it to wait and see how things turned out. I think the card can be very useful, depending on your spending habits.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

To me the mixed feelings are good. It proves that the card is not that complicated. You either have a need for it or don't. You do not have to wade through program rules, delation, rewards charts, etc.

For what it is, it is the best card out there. 2% cash back (Instant) is better than any other card that has thresholds, minimums, etc. You may not like the instant but really, what does it matter, 2% now is actually better than 2% later as 2% later is actually not worth as much a year from now (over simplifying I know but...) also, no payments no interest anywhere, no other card does that. Flat 19.99% APR, no guessing.

So that fact they you either want it or don't is a sign of a great product for me. There is no convincing one side to move to the other as there really is no compelling way to sping the programs....

Message 14 of 22
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

The fact that the limits are lower and not as flexible doesn't matter as much with the card not reporting.  With this card a 5k limit means you can use 5k of the limit instead of 30% or 10% of that 5k limit.  So 5k on this card is just as good as 15k+ on a card that reports.

I'm loving my Blispay so far.  I'm using it for all non-cat for the 2% and not having to worry about micro-managing the limit is great.

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice feedback so far in this thread.

To reiterate, no one has received a CLI on their Blispay card yet correct (or know anyone that has?)

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do like the 2% immediate cb rewards... and the fact it is hidden... my limit is low , 2k but its like have a 20k limit card and uti of 10% thats nice.... i do have hope that as this card grows they will offer cli.... which only makes sense as they more you have the more most people spend. I do want better cs... as all i got was a call center. At least address the cli questions in faq page.
Message 17 of 22
core
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I do want better cs... as all i got was a call center.

You placed a telephone call to Blispay, and got a call center.  A call center whose purpose it is to take telephone calls.  And you're upset?  Heh.

Blispay hasn't been out long enough to need a CLI policy.  Just because they're not giving them out now doesn't mean they don't give them out.  Nobody's had the card long enough to earn one, perhaps? 

All I know is:  If I was working in that call center and a customer called in after having the card for only 1 month asking for a CLI, I'd ask the customer what magically changed on his/her credit report in that short amount of time, and why they thought we should extend them more credit when they haven't even made more than one lousy $200 purchase.  Maybe that's why I don't work in customer service.

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree with everyone on here the card is awesome just used it again to pay my $363 light bill .... ugh!! This will help hold me over a few weeks till my bonus check ... neway ... tru limits arent as much as important since its not reporting and I can actually use it up but I too want to know if or when CLI will be granted ... also tru we prob havent earned one yet but still good to know if we can ... either way Im enjoying no payments no reporting no interest while I can ... my $5k limit isnt that bad or good but Id put more utilization on this card then my 20k amex if I actually needed to carry a balance and not affect any of my scores or my DTI which is definitely more important ... following this thread for updates so far no issues with my Bpay and luvin it!!
Message 19 of 22
mystikal1
Established Contributor

I have had a First Electronic Bank CC from Frys electronics for several years. Never a CLI, on the webpage for my CC it states basically no CLI. Can't beat the 0% tho.
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.