Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Customer Service

tag
Officer737
Established Contributor

Re: Blispay Customer Service

@Anonymous wrote:

I hope folks will calm down and understand this is a new startup and there will be bumps along the way as they begin to mature.  They will get things right because the founder was from the product BillMeLater.

Besides that, there is no way the venture capitalists could have ever forseen the shadow company of myFICO forum members and simply put they were overwhelmed.

I swear, all the CIA/NSA needs to do is create a fictitious credit card website offering with something unheard of like 10% cash back and old-school NASA limits, find a way to embed the site processing to North Koreas power grid and BAM, North Korea is in the dark and game over.

LMAO....I'm cracking up over here on that one! 

Message 21 of 34
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Have you tried clearing your cache or history? Also, have you ever received a code from them before? If so, and you still have the last one, try using that and see if it works.

that's why I changed the number today because my partners card and mine both had the same cell phone... we had no issues accessing his account and getting a code but when trying to log into mine, no code.

since the reps didn't even know about the code thing none of said the phone was an issue to be the same, but I called back and changed it anyway.

still no code

the next rep suggested I might be locked out!

I was like, I haven't typed in anything wrong, and it's just a screen that says we sent code, type it in when you get it!

she suggested I wait a few hours as they ALL have regardless of changes, its the go to phrase!

Message 22 of 34
Officer737
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:
The last few days, I haven't been asked for the code. I wonder if the system is comfortable with my IP now

Doubtful as IP's are dynamic and usually not completly static unless you pay extra for a static IP..  Although your IP can remain the same for qutie some time depending on your ISP.  

They could be logging MAC addresses also. When I log into my account I don't get asked for the PIN but if I click to view my virtual card it sends me a code then. 

Message 23 of 34
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Have you tried clearing your cache or history? Also, have you ever received a code from them before? If so, and you still have the last one, try using that and see if it works.

that's why I changed the number today because my partners card and mine both had the same cell phone... we had no issues accessing his account and getting a code but when trying to log into mine, no code.

since the reps didn't even know about the code thing none of said the phone was an issue to be the same, but I called back and changed it anyway.

still no code

the next rep suggested I might be locked out!

I was like, I haven't typed in anything wrong, and it's just a screen that says we sent code, type it in when you get it!

she suggested I wait a few hours as they ALL have regardless of changes, its the go to phrase!

In fairness to Comenity, their go to phrase is "a letter was sent."

Message 24 of 34
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

You could always call Crap 1 and have their CSRs read to you from their website.  It wont get your BlisPay account unlocked, but it may help you fall sleep...

Message 25 of 34
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

UPDATE:

What a difference a day makes... and a smiling, friendly, smarter than the average bear rep makes!

Did a few things... Wiped out all phone numbers and put 1 in.

Did forgot e-mail and found out a different e-mail was in system (odd that it doesn't spit back a no when you enter a wrong email.

Took about 10 minutes but after the system updated the new number and the correct e-mail all of a sudden the codes started coming each time it requested me to enter one.

Rep had already processed a payment for me over the phone just as the first code came through but she also understood regular purchase vs. deferred interest and no minimum payment does not = no interest will be billed if you pay nothing!

All is resolved in Blispay World today Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

UPDATE:

What a difference a day makes... and a smiling, friendly, smarter than the average bear rep makes!

Did forgot e-mail and found out a different e-mail was in system (odd that it doesn't spit back a no when you enter a wrong email.

Took about 10 minutes but after the system updated the new number and the correct e-mail all of a sudden the codes started coming each time it requested me to enter one.

Rep had already processed a payment for me over the phone just as the first code came through but she also understood regular purchase vs. deferred interest and no minimum payment does not = no interest will be billed if you pay nothing!

I'm glad you got everything resolved. Did this happen through regular CS, or through that other number?

Message 27 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

UPDATE:

So happy you resolved this, CA!

Message 28 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

UPDATE:

I'm glad the issues were resolved.

Message 29 of 34
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Customer service. The other number is credit only and application credit/verification.
I'm not sure they recon and they don't cli
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.