cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay - Is now reporting on my Experian CR.

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Re: Blispay - Is now reporting on my Experian CR.

Does anyone know if Blispay is definitively only going to be reporting to EX?  Or if they have any future plans to report to EQ and TU?  (If they do not end up reporting to EQ or TU, doersn't that technically mean that the Blispay card is still a hidden tradelnie, for the purposes of EQ and TU at least?)

Message 91 of 171
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got an alert from my EX report just now... Blispay reported! Account opened 5/29/16. Thought this would be a hidden tradeline Smiley Sad

Don't you just hate it when they pull a fast one on you? Diners did the same thing. I was skeptical from the beginning about this card being permanently hidden. I just figured being a start up company it would take time. So sorry for all those caught off guard and carrying a high balance. 😕

Message 92 of 171
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@galahad15 wrote:

Does anyone know if Blispay is definitively only going to be reporting to EX?  Or if they have any future plans to report to EQ and TU?  (If they do not end up reporting to EQ or TU, doersn't that technically mean that the Blispay card is still a hidden tradelnie, for the purposes of EQ and TU at least?)

I doubt if anyone could give a definitive answer as until very recently the group consensus was that this wasn't going to report anywhere.   So it seems likely/possible/certain (you choose) that it will report elsewhere as well.

As for being "technically" still hidden if it doesn't report elsewhere, not sure that is a real distinction.   The benefit of a hidden line (for those that care) is that you don't have to worry about utilization on that card.   But in this case (assuming it doesn't report elsewhere) you would still have to care about it if any of your other cards, or cards you want to get, MIGHT look at EX.

Message 93 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just FYI - My card was open a month ago, the first bill cut was 5 days ago with UTL < 1%, today I found it is reported to EX. There is still no any mention in TU or EQ.

Message 94 of 171
jeffm4688
Frequent Contributor

My account was opened in July and I just got the notification that it repoted. Smiley Sad

I don't care at the end of the day, I have more than enough credit and util isn't too killer however the card while being nice isn't going to be a "go to" financing card for me anymore as it reports. Not like my score dropped with $1400 used of $6000.

It seems that it hasn't reported to my EQ or TU yet, but I have a feeling it will at some point, although they did pull EX for the INQ maybe they're EX exclusive but I somehow doubt it. It could be them having to meet different requirements to push to EQ/TU.

FICO 12/2015 - EX 692 TU 685

FICO 10/2021 - EX 596 TU 605 EQ 600 - officially rebuilding.

What survived:
Amex HH - 1.5K | Amex Delta - 1K | Amex Bonvoy - 1.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex Business Cash- 2K | Amex Business Plus - 2K
Message 95 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got an alert from my EX report just now... Blispay reported! Account opened 5/29/16. Thought this would be a hidden tradeline Smiley Sad

Don't you just hate it when they pull a fast one on you? Diners did the same thing. I was skeptical from the beginning about this card being permanently hidden. I just figured being a start up company it would take time. So sorry for all those caught off guard and carrying a high balance. 😕

I'm glad that I didn't use the card recently before it reported. I have a zero balance on it when it reported today and my stinking limit is only $1700 Smiley Sad. I may have to close this card since I may not use it more just like my other cards. I jumped into the bandwagon when this Blispay opened Smiley Sad. With about 4 month old card and just reported today on my EX report will it have a big impact on my EX report after I close this account? 

Message 96 of 171
baller4life
Super Contributor

No impact dendom. I totally understand the jumping on bandwagon phenomenon. This forum can get you in trouble. 😅 I jumped on the Marvel bandwagon and can count on one hand how many times I've used it. I was determined not to jump on the Blispay bandwagon.
Message 97 of 171
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

I use my BlisPay all the time for the 2% When I can't do better. I like the app for checking account purchases and the instant rewards every statement. In the beginning it was irritating to add a code to log in but after a few times no longer needed. My utilization stays so low and credit scores are gaining every month so not a factor. I would update my signature but the frustration and can of worms that may cause, not worth trying.
Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 98 of 171
fedxboy
Established Contributor

Blispay is finally reporting on my EX as of today  Smiley Surprised  It reports as revolving and was opened 4/2016

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 99 of 171
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
No impact dendom. I totally understand the jumping on bandwagon phenomenon. This forum can get you in trouble. 😅 I jumped on the Marvel bandwagon and can count on one hand how many times I've used it. I was determined not to jump on the Blispay bandwagon.

Thanks baller 😊. Only used Blispay once and charged only $27 and paid it right away thinking it will report basing from this thread. If I have at least $5K CL on this card I will keep it but since my SL stinks and they don't have CLIs I will close this account.

Message 100 of 171
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.